First Source was proud to be the Corporate Luminary Sponsor of The Ride For Missing Children-CNY 2010. In addition to our Corporate sponsorship, First Source employees raised even more on their own. All together First Source has contributed just under $23,000 to this years Ride.
In addition to our Rider participation our organization also has taken on the following responsibilities in volunteering for THe Ride and for the NAtional Center For Missing & Exploited Children:
- 6 First Source employees trained to use NCMEC Child ID Kits
- Volunteered at the Whims N Doodle Safety Event – Helping with Child ID Kits
- Held our First Source Safety Day event – child ID Kits
- Will be volunteering at the 2010 Boilermaker Kids Walk
- Provided 13 Bike loans at 0% interest for Riders to get new bikes
- Two First Source Riders went to the Troop D Barracks at 4:00 a.m. to help unload bikes the day of The Ride
A big Thank You goes out to all of our Staff and all of the Volunteers and Riders who made The Ride for Missing Children a resounding success. We’re proud of you and the impact you have in bringing missing children home.